How to Apply to SUSS
Application for July 2017 intake is closed now.
Only online applications will be accepted. Click here to view a sample of the application steps.
National Servicemen may apply and if successful, have a place reserved until the completion of his National Service.
To make an online application, you should have the following documents in soft copy (PDF format) with a file size of less than 4MB for uploading. You may download the Document Checklist here.
- Academic certificates and transcripts (i.e. GCE 'A' levels, Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma, NUS High Diploma, GCE 'O' levels, SAT1).
- Certificates and testimonials (eg. Work experience, social or community service, volunteer work).
- Certificates and testimonials for National Service (if applicable)
- Resume (click here to view a sample)
- Prepare a 500-word reflection essay on the following topic:
"From your personal experience, select ONE quality that you have acquired. Describe how you acquired it and why that quality is important to you."
Click here to view a sample of the certificates.
The application and selection processes are as follows:
- A non-refundable application fee of $15 (inclusive of GST) is charged for each application. Each applicant should submit only one application form.
- All applications must be accompanied by copies of supporting documents.
- On Selection Day, educational certificates and result transcripts, except i) Diploma from the polytechnics in Singapore; ii) GCE
'A' levels; and iii) GCE 'O' levels awarded by the Singapore Ministry of Education, must be presented to SUSS. All non-English international qualifications should be translated into English with Notarial Certification. Please bring along your original documents and photocopies for verification at Singapore University of Social Sciences, 461 Clementi Road on the day of your selection.